The center promotes the integration of technology into teaching by offering a number of programs on a range of technologies, providing a laboratory environment for faculty to experiment with instructional technologies, serving as the initial point of contact for faculty teaching online credit courses, offering training programs on web-course management system and pedagogy, and making available online resources on technology and related topics. For more information contact the center staff responsible for providing technology-related assistance.
- Blackboard Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions on Technology and Related Topics
- Online Resources on Technology-Related Topics
- Programs on Technology Integration
- Technology-Related Grants at NIU
- Technology-Related Policies and Procedures at NIU
Last Updated: 12/23/2015